Sunday, August 14, 2005

Rushbo! Oh no!

Rush Limbaugh is wanting to settle the dispute between Donavon McNabb and Terrell Owens. Say it isn't so Rush! Are you losing it? For the life of me, I just don't understand how Rush can slam McNabb, and then turn around and want to assist in a dispute. Rush, once made the remark, that McNabb was overrated, because the media wanted to see a black quarter-back succeed, and know he wants them to settle the dispute on his radio show! "I am here to offer and to assist. I can," Limbaugh said on his nationally syndicated radio show Friday, according to a transcript on his Web site. "I could bring these two guys together. I've been there, folks, and I could do this, and I'm serious in my desire to do it."Limbaugh resigned from ESPN almost two years ago after pissing off America by making a off-color remarks on a pregame show that he didn't think McNabb was as good as perceived from the start. Rush also said,"I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well," Limbaugh said on "Sunday NFL Countdown."Now Limbaugh wants to wants to be the good guy with the white hat, and make things lovely between the two. Other quotes of Limbaugh,"This rift cannot be allowed to continue, ladies and gentlemen. It just can't, and I would like to offer this program as a means of getting these two Americans and star players back together," Limbaugh said. "They may not want to talk to each other face-to-face, but perhaps they would join me on this program and speak to each other telephonically via this program and settle this." Rush get a grip!

No comments:

Just my thoughts on "stuff"! "Stuff" is what makes the world go round, with women being the main "stuff"?

About Me

Just an American lost in Shreveport Louisiana.