Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Demi~Ashton

It's pretty damn sad, when ever an older woman has to claim that a much younger man his her so-called "soulmate"? Demi has lost her mind, and so has that non-talent Ashton Kutcher! That guy is a pretty bad actor, and that is verified by his movies, that don't seem to do that well. One day, Ashton will leave Demi for some young babe, and Demi will jump in the ocean and follow the whales to oblivion. Poor, poor children of these "wacko stars", who haven't a clue, on how it is, in the real world!Talk about meeting your soul mate," the 42-year-old actress tells Harper's Bazaar in its September issue. "I truly feel I have been given that gift. And believe me, I wasn't some lightweight package. I'm, like, the package that didn't just come with luggage -- I had trunks"! No, Demi has so much baggage, that is would take Allied Van Lines to move it all. The so-called washed-up actress also said the two would like to 'expand' their family. She met Kutcher two years ago. They now live together, and they like to snuggle "nekked"! Please spare us the details Ms. Moore! Enough of this nonsense, grow up. I guess you still like changing diapers, and I'm not talking about newborns.

No comments:

Just my thoughts on "stuff"! "Stuff" is what makes the world go round, with women being the main "stuff"?

About Me

Just an American lost in Shreveport Louisiana.