Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tom Cruise~Katie Holmes are ignorant asses!



We all know by now, that a twenty-six year old kid, is having sex with Tom Cruise, but who the hell cares! Right now people you know, people on your street, in other countries, and other cities are having sex. Katie Holmes will not always be with Tom Cruise, she'll wind up leaving his ignorant ass one day, it's just a matter of time. Katie says, and I quote, ""It's a dream come true," the actress said on the syndicated entertainment news show "Access Hollywood" Thursday. "I feel great, (being pregnant) is so beautiful. I've never been so happy. ... I'm beaming." She also went on to say, "As for wedding plans, Holmes said, "We don't have a date just yet. There is so much excitement going on." To me, that is how some whore would talk! Damn, Tom, you get someone, pregnant, you marry them, you ignorant ass! I feel sorry for Nicole Kidman, Tom didn't want to have kids with her! The hell with Tom and Katie!

1 comment:

InsubordinationFreak said...

I've been reading through your blog tonight and it's funny and frank. Love the way you get stuck into skinny celebrities. Glad I stumbled across it.

Just my thoughts on "stuff"! "Stuff" is what makes the world go round, with women being the main "stuff"?

About Me

Just an American lost in Shreveport Louisiana.