Monday, July 25, 2005

Lance Armstrong

I have to admit that I was saddened by the fact that Lance won his seventh, and final "Tour De France", and I say that because it's been a lot of fun to watch an American and a man, with his skill and endurance level to win that three week race. Unless, you have ridden a bike in a "criterium race", or a "road Race", you have no idea, how hard it is, just to participate in one. On Lance Armstrong's personal life, it is none of my business, and sure, I was upset that him and his wife split up, as any good-Catholic, like myself, I just hate divorce, especially when children are involved, but Cheryl Crowe seems to really love Lance, and he seems to love her as well, so good luck to both of them. I have lost my mother and my father to cancer, and what Lance Armstrong's foundation, "Live-strong" is doing is great! God bless you Lance!

No comments:

Just my thoughts on "stuff"! "Stuff" is what makes the world go round, with women being the main "stuff"?

About Me

Just an American lost in Shreveport Louisiana.